Thursday, October 10, 2013

Testimony of the temple!

The temple is one of the most important things on this earth. Growing up I never quite understood what the temple was and what happened there. But as I was approaching my mission I went to a priesthood camp called Camp Helaman. One of the most significant things that I learned there was how important the temple is to our salvation and progress towards eternal life with our family, the Lord our savior and redeemer, and our Loving Heavenly Father. Covenanting and Receiving your endowments and being married and sealed in the temple are THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS YOU CAN DO IN THIS LIFE. More important than serving a mission. More important than any temporal temporary pursuit. The temple is a house of eternity. The things you will do in the temple last. Forever.
The temple is also a house of learning. The Veil is thin in the temple and revelation comes easier and clearer there. I have learned so much more in the temple about the nature of the godhead and the Plan of Salvation than any where else.
I Love the Temple.
I know that everything done therin is sanctified and supported by the Holy power and Authority of God the Father.
You will experience a purer joy in the temple than in any place on this earth, because the temple is the closest thing we have to heaven on this earth.
Always keep yourself worthy to walk through its doors.
Always keep yourself worthy to worship in the house of the lord.
I love you all and know that you are great youth.
In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment