Saturday, October 5, 2013

Heavenly Father

God rules. And he loves us. A lot.
This week was great. we worked hard and had some great success. We taught with the spirit and I felt and saw many miracles happen this week. Funny story I had to speak in church this week. hahaha it was hilarious but everyone said I did good. what else would they tell me though... oh yeah its Russia it I sucked they would have let me know. True story one of the other speakers this week totally called out some sisters in the congregation for talking while he was at the pulpit. Classic. haha
Another funny thing, The translation of the chorus of "Onward Christian Soldiers" doesn't say "With the Cross of Jesus going on before". It says "For Jesus We Would Sacrifice Ourselves"....
So Russian. classic.
 
Oh and tell Uncle shane and ryker that I met a guy named Mustafa the other day.
 
Rosaleeno, Shaleeno, Shaukpaws.... hahahahahahhahahahahaha
 
From Russia With Love
Elder Memmott


No comments:

Post a Comment