Monday, October 7, 2013

Another Nadelia... (means week)

So Everything is going great at the moment. I have finally gotten to a point in Russian where I can almost confidently talk to people by my self and there for get their info to meet later and discuss the holy nature of God and other things like that.

Funny story, Elder Eliason is apparently extremely attractive to Russians cuz all the girls give him...       Looks.....               I might or might not be Jealous about it, Russian law doesn't allow me to that open about my emotions....
 
We have lots of new people that we are teaching right now and lots of hope for a new member or two before one of us leaves. I of course cant tell you the details on the off chance something... Bad... Happens to me.
 
But I will tell you of the wrestle I had before I received an understanding of the Russian language... #Enosjoke If you don't understand it its in this great book called the Book of Mormon and you should check it out. (its my favorite chapter)
 
Anyway... Russian is the hardest thing that I have ever tried to learn. Period. As Most of you know im not the most insanely intelligent person in the world and its hard for me to speak and understand with only 3 months of exposure to the language.
But I see the Miraculous power of god in every word that I speak. My whole mission is a miracle.
I love it.
I will hopefully be able to watch conference this week so I will give you updates the following Monday.
Love you all  I have no time haha
Elder Memmott
 

No comments:

Post a Comment