This week was great.
Highlights were that my companion went on splits (meaning he switched companions for a short period of time) WITH A GIRL.
Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahaaha
Don't worry I spent the duration of the split with my District leader. They only did it cuz they both had to renew their visas and it was the most "efficient" way. Presidents orders I guess...
had a meeting with that woman me met on the street last week and We tried to teach her the restoration... It was difficult. She is very... energetic. It was honestly very hard to keep the conversation on topic haha. But It was good we did a lot of "how to begin teaching" with her. We really got to know her. And the best part is that we got a Referral of sorts. Her friend was curious about us and came and visited with us that night as well. She is Golden. They bot are super interested and really want to come to our sunday meetings. And now that the sisters have Both of their contact info and have gotten in touch with them some more Miracles can happen. Missionary work Works. Its as simple as that.
also last night I remembered that when I did Dancing with the stars I shared an elevator with Britany Spears... I think I touched her too... :D
Umm yeah so everything is awesome. I have high hopes for our Investigator. itll only be a couple of weeks before he gets baptized.
And I have been learning a lot about forgiveness. Forgiving yourself is hard but it is so important. Its part of Faith actually. Having enough faith in the atonement to move on from your past mistakes is a huge part of being a disciple of Christ.
Guess that's all for now.
Ma. I love you. Your a champion for going through that operation.
From Russia with Love
Elder Memmott
bahaha Brittany Spears...I remember that.
ReplyDelete