Highlights, We committed a person to baptism. please pray for it to work out.
We celebrated thanksgiving twice, Elder Eliason and I made awesome pioneer costumes...
We got to see one of our investigators pray for the first time in his whole life... wow that was something special.
it snowed a ton :D
it now gets dark at 5:00 pm
There is going to be a massive baptismal service on the 14th and the ensign is gunna do a article on us.
My companion is gunna get transferred to a different city soon
gunna miss him
we sang Christmas music on the street... sort of...
what else...
I Love this work...
I honestly see miracles EVERY DAY.
FASTING WORKS try it some time...
still alive... sorry about last week.
Send me pictures if you can manage it. I feel a little visually removed from the world. Russia is REALLY DIFFERENT LOOKING THAN AMERICA.
From Russia with Love.
Elder Memmott
No comments:
Post a Comment