ok so i have No Time so im sorry this will be quick.
things that happened this week:
I got randomly choked on a bus. and no i did not agrivate him he just randomly choked me. true story.
one of MY contacts that i did by myself came to church. Awesome.
one of our investigators is sick but its bringing him close to god. we call him every night.
I visited a city that is so polluted that the average life expectancy for men is 40 and the death rate excceeds the birth rate by 200%
there is gunna be a BAPTISM today!!!!!!
i saw about 4 people without one of there legs and a guy without a thumb in one day.
they have hand cranked wheelchairs here. its tight.
I saw a dead guy.
Russia rules and believe it or not i feel the spirit every single day and i see miracles constantly.
From Russia with Love
Elder Memmott
No comments:
Post a Comment